Government of Haryana
SHKM GMC Nalhar, Nuh
Contract Basis (6 months extendable up to one year)
|Total Vacancy : 15|
|Post||No. of posts|
|Chest & TB||03|
|Radiologist||04 (GC-02, SC-01, PH-01)|
|Anaesthesia||MBBS Degree with MD / MS / DNB / Diploma in concerned subject|
|General Medicine||MBBS Degree with MD / MS / DNB / Diploma in concerned subject|
|Chest & TB||MBBS Degree with MD / MS / DNB / Diploma in concerned subject|
|Radiologist||MBBS Degree with MD / MS / DNB / Diploma in concerned subject|
Maximum Age : 45 years
(Age may be relaxed in exigency)
scale of pay
|General Medicine||₹ 2,00,000/-|
|Chest & TB||₹ 2,00,000/-|
Application Fee : Rs. 500/-
(Rs.125/- for reserved category of Haryana domicile only)
Mode of Payment : Demand Draft / Indian Postal Order/ Treasury Challan in departmental receipt head 0210 in favour of Director, Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati, Govt. Medical College, Nalhar (Nuh) payable at Nuh or by POS Machine.
Walk-in-Interview (on first cum first serve basis)
How to Apply
Interested & eligible candidates are requested to present themselves with duly filled Application Form and all testimonials (Original & Xerox copies) at the time of Interview.
|Venue||Date of Interview||Reporting Time|
|Office of Director, Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati, Govt. Medical College, Nalhar, Nuh||Every Day from 20-04-2020 (Monday) onwards at 10:00 AM||9.00 am|
N.B. : Attendance will be taken up to 11:00 am only, there after no candidate will be entertained.
1. Candidates are requested to read the Advertisement carefully.
2. The application form, eligibility criteria, qualification, experience, other terms & conditions can be downloaded from the official website of the institute www.gmcmewat.ac.in. Application form will not be provided by institute to anyone at the time of interview.
3. Number of posts may be increased or decreased or totally withdrawn without any further notice.
4. The status of vacancy will be updated on the website www.gmcmewat.ac.in on regular basis till the post not filled. Interested candidates may regularly visit the institute website for updated status.
5. Applicants must reach O/o the Director, SHKM, GMC, Nalhar, Nuh on scheduled date with duly filled prescribed application form and supported documents. Submission of incomplete application form i.e. without self attested copies of testimonials of academic career, permanent registration certificate, attempt certificate etc. may render the candidate ineligible.
6. A passport-size photograph, duly attested should be affixed on the application form.
7. If the work and conduct of the candidates is not found satisfactory during the contractual period, his/her services will be terminated with immediate effect without giving any prior notice or without assigning any reason thereof.
8. Number of posts may be increased or decreased or totally withdrawn without any further notice.
9. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
10. Original documents will be verified at the time of interview.