BHARAT HEAVY ELECTRICALS LIMITED
A GOVERNMENT OF INDIA UNDERTAKING
BHEL Hospital, Trichy
PART TIME MEDICAL CONSULTANTS (PTMC- MBBS)
Total Vacancy : 06
One year of relevant post qualification experience
Age as on 01.04.2020
Maximum Age : 65 years
scale of pay
Emoluments @ Rs./hour
Part-Time Medical Consultant (MBBS)
Rs. 270/- per hour
Application Fee : Nil
How to Apply
Application Mode : Online
Candidates have to send E-MAIL for Walk-In Interview.
E-MAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents to be sent by EMAIL :
1. Duly filled in Bio-Data Form (Proforma available at https://careers.bhel.in) along with two latest passport size photographs. 2. SSC/Matric Mark sheet/Certificate. 3. HSC/Intermediate Mark sheet / Certificate. 4. MBBS Degree Certificate with all Mark sheets. 5. Registration Certificate issued by the Medical Council of India or by a State Medical Council. 6. Experience Certificate.
Subject (E-MAIL) : “Application for PTMC(MBBS) – 02/2020”
Last Date of Sending E-MAIL
1. The engagement of the Contract Medical Practitioner and Contract Para Medical Staff would be on the full-time contract basis for a period of maximum three months from the date of engagement (if the scheme of engagement of Paramedical Staff on contract basis is not extended). The service rendered during the contract is an arrangement for meeting up the requirement of the pandemic situation and it will not confer any right for automatic regularization/absorption in Southern Railway in any circumstances.
2. The working hours for a PTMC will be as per the duty schedule.
3. Conveyance charges as per company guidelines.
4. The selected candidate should produce medical fitness certificate at the time of joining, from a
registered medical officer.
5. All candidates applying for the above post should have a recognized MBBS Degree, which is registered
with Medical Council of India or by a State Medical Council.
6. Candidates called for interview shall not be paid any TA / DA.
7. The term of a PTMC will be one year initially, on hourly rate basis. Subsequent renewals will be
for a period of maximum 3 years at a time.