|Advertisement No.||NCL /HRD /Apprenticeship /Notification /20 /9 /197|
|Recruiter Organization||Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL)|
|Job Posting||Various units in MP and UP|
|Post Type||Apprenticeship Training for one year|
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||100 (UR-51, OBC-15, SC-14, ST-20)|
|Fitter||800 (UR-406, OBC-120, SC-114, ST-160)|
|Electrician||500 (UR-254, OBC-75, SC-71, ST-100)|
|Motor Mechanic||100 (UR-51, OBC-15, SC-14, ST-20)|
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||8°” & ITI Passed in Welder trade|
|Fitter||10″ & ITI Passed in Electrician Trade|
|Electrician||10″ & ITI Passed in Fitter Trade|
|Motor Mechanic||10″ & ITI Passed in Motor Mechanic Trade|
|Age (as on 31.12.2019)||Min. : 16 yrs & Max. : 24 yrs (SC/ST-29 yrs, OBC-27 yrs, PWD-34 yrs)|
How to Apply
|Last Date (Apply)||16.08.2020 (5 pm)|
N.B. : Candidates are requested to read the Advertisement carefully and then Apply.
1.Online applications are invited from interested candidates who have passed ITI exam from UP or MP based institutes only.
2. Only online mode of applications will be accepted.
3. Before applying candidates are required to have an active email ID and Mobile number, which must be valid for at least three years and keep scanned and self-attested copy of the following documents for uploading on the portals.
a. Recent clear Color photograph (not older than six months)
b. Self Signature
c. Parent or guardian Signature
d. ITI Mark sheet & Certificate
e. 8′”/10″” Mark sheet as proof of Date of Birth
f. PAN Card
g. Aadhaar Card
h. Caste Certificate/PWDs Certificate (as applicable) issued by the competent authority as per Govt. norms
i. Bank Account Details.
4. The candidate must have the prescribed qualification and age as on 31.12.2019.
5. Candidates who have undergone Trade Apprenticeship training once are not eligible to apply.
6. Candidates have to apply for any one trade only. Candidates applying for more than one trade will not be considered and their application will be summarily rejected.
7. No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants who are called for the selection process.
8. Before joining applicant’s health shall be as per the requirement of The Apprenticeship ACT 1961(including the Amendments) and as per the pre-employment medical fitness in Mines for being adjudged suitable for engagement as apprenticeship trainee. It would be compulsory to submit the health certificate issued from competent Medical Officer as per the format given at the time of document verification.
9. Merit list will be prepared among the applications received. At first, the merit will be prepared solely on the basis of marks obtained in ITI in concern trade and in case if two or more candidates are equal in marks, then the eldest (as per date of birth as mentioned in 10′”/8th certificate) candidate will be given preference (will be placed above in merit) or as per applicable norms.
10. The apprentices shall not be absorbed in NCL as an employee of any of the establishments of the NCL in any case whatsoever and the apprentices shall not raise claim for the employment in NCL in any case. Any such claim for employment will not be entertained. All the candidates (Parents/Guardian in case of minor), shortlisted for being engaged as Apprentice, will have to submit a valid notary Affidavit assuring that they will not raise any claim for employment at NCL in any case, whatsoever. (Format will be given at the time of joining for training).
11. The Apprentices will be paid stipend directly into their Aadhaar linked bank account as per their signed Apprenticeship training contract.
12. Candidates are required to give valid/active Mobile No. and Email Id, which must be valid/ active for at least next three years for all future periodical notices and other communications, as it will take place through email or SMS alerts only. Candidates are advised to mention their correct email id/mobile number and keep checking their email/SMS messages as all future communications shail be made through email or SMS only.
13. Candidates are advised to periodically visit NCL website as all future correspondence and latest information with regard to apprenticeship training will be given on our website or email or SMS alerts.
14. Applications/Registrations which are incorrect/incomplete or are received in any other mode/form, or not fulfilling the eligibility criteria and/or those received after the last date of submission of on-line applications shall not be considered “Eligible” and treated as “Rejected” without giving any notice to the candidate.
15. The Applications, which are incomplete/not uploaded with, required documents and not in line with the any of the terms and conditions will be liable for rejection without giving any notice to the candidate.