National Health Mission, Himachal Pradesh
Any part of Himachal Pradesh
Epidemiologist, Entomologist & Consultants
contract basis (Initially one year)
Total Vacancy : 19
|Post||No. of posts||Category|
|Consultants||17||UR=10 SC=2 ST=1 OBC=2 UR.Ex.Man= 2|
|Epidemiologist||MBBS /BDS with MPH/MD Community Medicine|
|Entomologist||Post Graduation in Entomology|
/BDS with MPH / MD Community Medicine
|Age as on 17.04.2020|
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age||45 years|
|Relaxable upto 5 years in case of SC/ST candidates.|
scale of pay
Application Fee : Nil
How to Apply
Application Mode : Online
Online applications should be submitted through email The applications (scanned copies) shall be submitted as per the Application format and scanned copies of all relevant documents must accompany the application on email.
E-MAIL ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
Copy to : email@example.com
Last Date of Sending E-MAIL
16.04.2020 (5 PM)
Date of Online Interview
2. The appointment against these posts will be purely on contract basis initially for a period one year, which can be extended further subject to satisfactory performance and requirement of the Deptt. as well as approval of the GOI for the same.
3. This appointment shall be subject to medical fitness from a Medical Board constituted for this purpose by the Govt of Himachal Pradesh.
4. The contract of appointment can be terminated from either side with one month’s notice or in lieu of one month’s salary thereof.
5. Unsatisfactory services, misconduct or remaining on unauthorised absence from duty will result in removal/termination from service forthwith.
6. No residential accommodation will be provided from the State Govt. Department pool.
7. One day casual Leave per month will be admissible, which can be accumulated up to December and thereafter will lapse, if not availed.
8. She/he will not be entitled for any other kind of leave except maternity leave as per the rules instructions of the State Govt. issued from time to time.
9. It will be a full time job. No part time employment/private practice will be allowed.
10.A Contractual agreement shall have to be executed with the Department on Nonjudicial Papers of Rs. 5/- duly attested by the Executive Magistrate/Public Notary before joining the post.
11.The candidate will not claim his/her rights for seniority, regularization and confirmation of his/her services.
12.All original relevant documents will be verified at the time of joining.
13.Any document(s) made available along with online application, if subsequently found to be false/forged, the services will be terminated at once without serving any notice.
14.The candidate is required to serve in any part of the State.