Directorate of Medical Education : Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh
COVID Hospitals in the State
Assistant Professor & General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO)
Contract Basis for one year
|Total Vacancy : 1184|
|Post||No. of posts|
|General Duty Medical Officer||592|
|Specialists in General Medicine||400|
|Specialists in Pulmonary Medicine|
|Specialists in Anesthesiology||192|
|General Duty Medical Officer||MBBS|
|Specialists in General Medicine||MD, General Medicine or DNB General Medicine|
|Specialists in Pulmonary Medicine||MD, Pulmonary medicine or DNB Pulmonary medicine|
|Specialists in Anesthesiology||MD, Anesthesiology or DNB Anesthesiology|
|Age as on 01.04.2020|
|Ex-service men||50 years|
scale of pay
|General Duty Medical Officers||Rs.53,945/-|
|Specialists||Rs. 1,10, 000/-|
Application Fee : Nil
According to Merit
How to Apply
Application Mode : Online
Attested copies of the following certificates to be uploaded with the application :
1. S.S.C. certificate ( proof of date ofbirth)
2. Study certificate from class IV to X andIntermediate.
3. Marks lists of MBBS Part I & Part II & part III.
4. MBBS / MD / MS / DNB / Degree Certificates.
5. Post Graduate Degree Certificate / Diploma / Provisional Certificate, along with Marks lists (who are not produced marks list will not be considered).
6. Registration of PG / Diploma / DNB degree with A.P. Medical Council.
7. Latest Caste Certificate in case SC/ST/BC. (Certificates issued by MRO in case of SC/BC specifying caste and sub-group indicating A/B/C/D/E in case of BC’s)
|Starting Date for Apply Online||15.04.2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||19.04.2020 (5 pm)|
Merit List Calculation
2. 75 % for Marks obtained in qualifying PG degree / super specialty Examination.
3. Weightage for No. of years since passing qualifying examination is up to 10 marks @ 1 mark per PG / Super-specialty completed year.
4. Weightage for Contract service in Govt. Institutions upto15% :
a) 2.5 marks per six months in Tribal Area.
b) 2 marks per six months in Rural Area.
c) 1 mark per six months in Urban Area.
5. There will be no Interview marks.
1.Candidates are requested to read the Advertisement carefully and then apply online.
2. Weightage upto 15% during regular recruitment will be given to the persons who rendered their service for COVID-19 as per Memo No.3446645/B2/2020, Dt: 13.4.2020.
3. Rule of Reservations will apply as per A.P. State Govt. Rules in force.
4. Candidates should submit application online in the link available at dme.ap.nic.in
5. The decision of the selection committee as per G.O. Ms. No. 199, HM &FW(A1)Dept., Dt.16.10.2018 and G.O.Ms.No.154, HM&FW(A1)Dept.,Dt.4.5.2002 in all aspects and all respects pertaining to application and its acceptance or rejection as the case may be, the selection or otherwise of any candidate shall be final in all respects and binding on all concerned. The selection committee also reserves its rights to alter or modify regarding conditions laid down in the notification for selection and also posts notified.